Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
The Vitality Institute core mission is to help people of all skin types restore their confidence so they can reach their true potential. At the center of the globally recognized Vitality Institute is Marya Khalil, company CEO. As a teenager, Marya struggled with severe cystic acne. Fortunately, her father Dr. Abdala Khalil possessed the medical knowledge required to help her. With Marya as patient zero, the two worked together to formulate a safe and painless remedy for her acne. And in 2001, the professional VI Peel treatment was launched. Then, in March 2020, VI Derm Skincare line became available to help fight pigment, acne and scarring via an at-home regime.
To assist the company in its current growth, Vitality Institute is hiring a full-time Brand Marketing Manager to help drive all consumer facing marketing efforts as well as play the central role in product development. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing, will be responsible for managing social, PR, influencer as well as contract manufacturer relations.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and drive social media content for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and emerging brand platforms, such as TikTok in conjunction with agency
- Develop strategy and deliverables for influencer campaigns and public relations programs, including vetting talent, managing events, and measuring success in alignment with agency
- Assist Director of Digital Marketing with writing blog posts and web landing pages, optimizing the written and visual content for our consumer-facing website and dotcom partners
- Collaborate and share ideas with Trade Marketing Manager to help support the B2B business
- Manage all new product launches from ideation to launch plans, in collaboration with senior management, operations, education and contract manufacturers
- Manage updates to all existing product and communications regarding changes
- Contribute to the overall Vitality Institute innovation process with special focus on ingredient research to help define new products concepts
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure product formula compliance for existing and new regions
- Oversee all product testing execution (formula testing, clinical testing, consumer panels, etc) in collaboration with 3rd party labs and internal education team
- Own, coauthor and publish all required Product Profile/Information documentation featuring concept, claims, ingredients
- Support the Customer Experience and Sale teams to provide Q&A answers regarding formula, ingredients, efficacy for projects
- Participate in the artwork process and artwork reviews
- Assist in reviewing all batch submissions as needed, including on-site approvals whenever necessary
- Organize and maintain lab samples, master standards as needed
- Create document and file organizational methods, and manage and upkeep multiple spreadsheets and checklists with key information
- Participate in all strategic plan and budget development
- Define channel KPIs and measurement practices, analytics, and reporting methods to assess channel performance
- Assist on product photo and video shoots, as needed
- Explore new channels and other marketing initiatives to drive growth
- A passionate & multi-faceted marketing professional with 3-5 years of experience, ideally in the beauty/wellness space. Product Development experience preferred.
- Someone who understands the fundamentals on all major social media platforms, with the curiosity to tackle anything new & emerging
- A writer who can match brand tone and voice to tell our incredible brand story
- A self-starter with proven experience of driving projects from conception to completion
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a possessor of an “eagle eye” when it comes to proofing
- Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time without breaking a sweat
- Collaborative, inquisitive, and great at finding creative solutions with the team
Employees of the Vitality Institute are primarily working in our Hollywood, California headquarters. This person will be required to work from the office Monday – Thursday, with the option to work from home on Fridays.