Customer Experience Operations Specialist
Are you tech savvy with an interest in skincare? Are the latest advancements in spa treatments and a regular skin care routine a part of your every day? Are you a people person with a passion in helping people? Then we want to talk to you! As a Customer Experience specialist at Vitality Institute you will be the front line to engage with our customers interested in carrying the revolutionary VI Peel and Dermatology line.
Vitality Institute, a fast-growing business to business, skincare company is looking for an individual to become our new Customer Experience Specialist!
Who We Are
Vitality Institute is the revolutionary skincare company that pioneered the creation of the first painless chemical peel in 2005. The original VI Peel was developed by Dr. Khalil to treat his teenage daughter’s acne to help restore her confidence. Today, Vitality Institute has grown to offer five medical-grade VI Peel formulations that address every patient’s skin concern along with a full portfolio of professional skincare that enhance and extend the results from a VI Peel treatment.
Vitality Institute is seeking a seasoned veteran in operations and logistics within CX for our B2B E-Commerce operations. This role requires you to manage the customer interaction from start to finish by managing shipping exceptions, processing returns and refunds, and analyzing trends to make suggestions to streamline operational processes. Must be highly experienced in Ops within a previous startup. Experience in Zendesk, Shopify, Netsuite, and UPS Quantum View are huge bonus points!
The Day to Day
Preparation of necessary documents for international shipments.
Managing delivery exceptions.
Tracking and analyzing mis-shipments, and responding to customer inquiries.
Managing the complete returns process from start to finish.
A pro at crafting custom responses to our customers and able to think outside the box to present alternative solutions.
Must have excellent communication skills and will be the primary liaison between CX and the shipping department. On time and punctual to work, critical process knowledge of UPS Quantum View.
- Prepare accurate bill of ladings for international orders.
- Reports to the Head of CX and works closely with the Warehouse Operations Supervisor to determine shipping needs and managing backorders.
- Assists supervisory personnel in overseeing activities orders stuck in CRM processing.
- Assists with ensuring operating procedures are being followed and are current.
- Assists with inventory accuracy and updates and you’re a master at proactive outreach to customers experiencing shipping delays.
- Assists with ensuring customers' expectations are being met and the company is complying.
- Provide first class customer experience by proactively offering solutions and compensation before the customer knows there is an issue
- Directly reports to Assistant Manager of Customer Experience.
- Full time: M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Location: Hollywood, CA
- Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 a year
Perks & Benefits
We offer full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) at a low cost to you & 2 weeks of vacation per year. We also offer Basic Life insurance at no cost to you & a 401(K) plan to start planning for retirement. As an added perk, all VI employees get free peels & derm!
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
- How many years of Zendesk experience do you have?
- Have you worked in Customer Experience before?
- Have you worked at a startup before?
- Are you able to work in Los Angeles, CA?